July 18, 2010

I am on day 4 being HOME!

I have been home for 4 days now.  I have had MUCH fun with my family.  Mommy cleaned up my play house for outdoors and put it on the back porch.  Now I can be outside while my sister and brothers are swimming.  I love to be a part of the action.  Mommy also cleaned up my wagon...she said she will bring it to the hospital next time we have to go.  I am thrilled about this ...I can do my Princess Parade any time we want!!!  woohoo!!! 

Speaking of hospital ... I started running a fever this evening.  I already know I need a transfusion but we are hoping to wait until clinic time tomorrow morning.  Please pray my fever goes away, my heart rate goes down and my body can wait until tomorrow to go back.  Daddy's friend who is a EMT is at the house with us keeping a good eye on me.  Thank you for praying for me...xxooxox

No comments:

Post a Comment