September 26, 2010

4 days of radiation ... done

I am 1/3 of the way through my radiation treatment.  The hardest part of this phase is getting up VERY early, no eating or drinking be fore my treatment, and then waking up from the anesthesia.  Sometimes I am really cranky but other times I am just as happy as can be!  Mommy gets a bit tired too...she gets up earlier than me and I am sure she goes to sleep much later in the evening than I do as well.  She ROCKS!!

Please pray for my body to handle the radiation well.  So far it is ok but the effects accumulate. Please, please remember my stem cell transplant and begin praying for protection, comfort  and strength for that "fight."  If things continue on schedule I could be in there the latter part of the first week of October.  Thank you for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment