September 30, 2010

Wow...8 days of radiation done!!

Here we are 8 days down and just 4 more to go.  Things are ok for the most part with the radiation.  I still don't like getting up so early and not being able to eat or drink...but this phase is almost over.  Next week I am scheduled to begin Stem Cell Transplant.  I get admitted on October 8th.  I am glad they save this one until last because it is going to be REALLY tough!!!!!!   Pray that God would continue His healing work in my body and He continues to protect all my vital organs.  Pray for His strength to endure this treatment and for Mommy and Daddy as they walk through this with me.  It will be HARD!

Other news...Aleks goes in tomorrow for surgery.  He needs his adenoids out.  He is a bit frightened...I told him I sure understand...but God will help him just like He does for me!!  Chloe needs a tooth extracted...Praise God it is only a tooth...but everything needs to be done before I go into the hospital next week.  CRAZY!!  Mommy needs much prayer support.  She has a TON of pressures for this next week but GOD is bigger than that TON!!!!  He is sustaining her and she praises His Name for the blessing!!  Praise the Lord!  OK...gotta jet...My Littlest Pony's are waiting on me to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment