November 19, 2010

How I love being home!

I cannot believe it has been over a 10 days at home already!!!!  Times flies when you are having FUN!!!  I've been to the hospital for check ups and the doctors say I am doing good!  Praise the Lord!!  God keeps restoring my body and I am eating alot.  That is really good!  I'll have my next scan in mid-December...please remember to pray for that scan.  They will look at the small spot on my lung to make sure it is still nothing (I pray!)

OK..gotta run...need to try and catch up on my play time!!!!!


ooxxxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

The Stire family said...

I am so thankful to the Lord to hear that you are doing so well, Halie. Our family continues to pray for you and your family. We are so happy to know that you are having fun with your brothers and sister and all your My Little Ponies. I am sure that they are happy you are home too. We miss you lots since we are back home in Albania, but we keep reading about what God is doing in your life and we keep praying that He continues to heal your body. We will be praying especially for the scan in December. We can't wait to see what God does to show Himself loving and good in your life. We sure love you lots (and give your mom and dad hugs and kisses from me and Mr. Stire).

Elaine said...

Halie, I remember you every morning in my prayers to our Father, God. You are His little angel here on earth and He is watching over you night and day. I love your sweet smile.

Post a Comment