- That she can tolerate the IL-2 it will run for 96 hours straight
- That she will not get fluid build up in her lungs!
- That she will not have an allergic reaction ( forms are life threatening)
- That her body will continue to tolerate the Immunotherapy and she will be able to continue the trial
- That the drugs would do what they are supposed to do (That God would use them to teach her body to fight Neuroblastoma) and that any MRD would be annihilated.)
- For our kids at home who miss their Daddy, Mommy & little sister
- For Noni and Nana as they take care of our precious ones at home!
Oh yes, by the way for those of you who have contacted us about helping with the Bake sale Friday February the 11th at The 3rd floor foot bridge TCH 10-2 Tracey Willis will be picking up any bake sale items that you all so generously donated to help raise money for Neuroblastoma Research. She will pick them up at the Church Wednesday night and take them to my Mom who will get them to the correct person in time for the sale. Thanks so much for being the hands and feet of Christ for us with this one. You all know our passion especially after going through one course of Immunotherapy! And we are in - patient unable to bake or serve and as always God provides through His people. I love you all (You know who you are) Thank You! Thank You!