June 30, 2010

Levels are dropping

Yesterday was so much fun!  I was IV free and able to jump, run and enjoy the freedom!  Thank you Lord for giving that to me!!

Today my blood levels are going down.  Jesus....please help my body!  Cause the cells in my body to produce what is needed.  Please cause my friends to think of me often today and pray ... pray for my blood levels to turn around and increase.  Please pray I won't need the transfusion (both blood and platelets) today.  Most of all .... continue to teach us to fall on You as You carry us through these difficult days.  God, You are good...help us see Your goodness.

4 comments:

The Taras' said...

I'm praying for you all! We love you guys!

Party of Five said...

We haven't met you, sweet girl, but we are praying for you often...

Unknown said...

We are praying for you Halie....in fact Anna Bei prays for you at least 3 to 4 times a day!! She is sitting on my lap and she is asking to go see you. I told her that I did not think you could have little ones like her up there.....so she is going to type to you now utyiyuyiutiyoyoyopryeryjhkjgdsajuttttujgjgjyjgkk; love Anna Bei!

The Berwick family!

Unknown said...

God bless you all. I pray for you daily and I hope good news is just around the corner.

Post a Comment