June 27, 2010

Quiet day

Nana had to go back home today...:(... Mommy and Daddy came back to stay with me :).  Kyle hasn't been sick since last night but he says he just doesn't feel all the way better.  He hasn't had a fever!!! Praise God!!  The doctors seem to think all will be ok.  My sister and brothers went to stay with Noni...I hope they have fun! 

I really don't have an immune system right now.  My count is 0...but the good news is my platelets and my hemoglobin are ok.  That is good because it means I don't need a blood transfusion.  Pray my "anc"(immune system) count goes up!!!  When it does...I get to go HOME!!!

Please pray for my mommy and daddy...I know this is very hard for them and they are doing such a good job taking care of me!!!   Pray for my grand parents too.  They have been helping out TONS with my family!  Also pray for my doggies.  I know they miss the whole family too...Alright...it's nite nite time....zzzzzzzz

Psalm 4:8   In peace I will both lie down and sleep ... for You alone, O Lord, cause me to dwell in safety.

1 comment:

The Taras' said...

That is all good news Halie! we are praying sweet girl!

Post a Comment