July 7, 2010

Praising God.....

Yesterday was a LOOOOONG day!  I arrived at the hospital to get my bone scan test done and it was put off until mid afternoon.  It was a tough time too because I was hungry and thirsty but not able to have anything.  God was good to me though....I would think about eating and then got distracted and forgot I was hungry.  Finally they did my test and Mommy was ready for me when I woke up.  She had chicken nuggets (YUM!) and scary chips! 

We found out my ANC level is over 2000....WOW!!!! That is awesome...but that is just like GOD...awesome!!!  My platelets and hemoglobin are still a little low...but...

Today I am going back to Children's for a shot ... UGH!

Tomorrow...tests....Please pray for the doctors and people helping me.  Pray  God would grant me favor in their hearts.   Pray they would have accurate tests and wisdom for my treatment.

Thanks :)  I really appreciate your prayers and love!!!!

1 comment:

Payne family said...

It was a loooong day, looking at the time you posted this! Thanks so much for keeping us all in the loop and letting us know how we can pray for you all. Love that 2000 number. Let us know if we can do anything. Love you so very much.

Post a Comment