July 10, 2010

Round 3 ~ Chemo...

I arrived at the hospital last night to begin the chemo.  The doctor said I was a bit dehydrated so I didn't begin the treatment until this morning.  This is a good thing...if I started it last night they would have to wake me up every hour to go potty.  This is part of the protocol for this particular drug.  I need to keep my kidneys flushed.  Pray for a good day today.  The medication usually makes me sick to my tummy.  Pray .. pray for minimal side affects to the medicine.  Pray God continues to heal my body and the grace I need to get through each day. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sweetheart! I hope you are feeling good. I am so proud of you! Love being able to see your smiling face on here. You, mom, and dad are in my prayers! God has been sooo good, and I am so thankful! I love you sooooooooo much. Cant wait to be able to come see you! Love Aunt Christy

Post a Comment