August 3, 2010

Something different??? Nooo..more rest and recovery

I am tired today.  Last night the nurses came into my room alot to check on me.  The drain tube that you can see in the photo of mommy and me...it came out last night.  They tried to put it back in (that's a story for another day) with no success.  The doctors are keeping a close eye on me due to that and I may need to get it put back in today.  I am still in quite a bit of pain.  Pray for my body to heal quickly, for the pain to ease up and comfort!  My heart rate is down again today (hooray) and no fever (double hooray!!)  Also, pray for me to have courage if they need to put the drain tube back in...I don't like it but if it is necessary...I want it!  Thank you!

1 comment:

Alicia Hutchins said...

Halie:
Hang in there sweet girl. Praying and thinking of you.
I love the verse from''He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
Remember, when you are scared, tired, hurting or just plain sick of it all, find His wings and feel His feathers. He will provide you all peace.
In His Name,
Alicia Hutchins
College Station, TX

Post a Comment