June 21, 2010

Blood donation number

There have been ALOT of people wanting to donate blood in recognition of me.  WOW, I can't thank you enough.  You all have been so wonderful to me and my family.  God is so wonderful to give us all these wonderful people that want to help and support us.  I am just overwhelmed.

Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center has scheduled  a “Group To Center Drive."  This means any of you whether friends, family, co-workers of my daddy, neighbors and anyone who wishes to provide the “gift of life” in my honor may visit any of our neighborhood donor centers and donate using the following group code:

 V960FS03 and my name Halie Pigott

Isn't that cool too.  They said because there have been so many that want to help they have set this up in my name!!  Please know when going to one of the Neighborhood Donor Centers, please make sure you give the above information to be able to have the units count toward this drive. It starts Tuesday, June 15th and continues through Tuesday June 29th.  For locations, you can look online at http://www.giveblood.org/.
I even think my daddy's work is having a blood drive too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment